Get Help | Give Help
We love our church body and want to be the hands and feet of Jesus during this time when many families are experiencing uncertainties in providing for their household. If you need some help, sign up to receive help, or if you would like to help, sign up to donate or deliver needed items to our church families who are requesting help.
Click for some area employers who are currently hiring as well as other employment resources:
- Allegheny Health Network
- Amazon – includes locally
- Chipotle (Pittsburgh area)
- ConnectiveRX (multiple local locations)
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Domino’s Pizza
- Door Dash
- FedEx (locally)
- Fresh Thyme – Cranberry Twp.
- Giant Eagle – Cranberry Twp. & other locations
- Microsoft (Pittsburgh area)
- Mine Safety Appliance Manufacturing (Local)
- PepsiCo (Pittsburgh area)
- Shipt (delivery service)
- Trader Joe’s
- TruFood Manufacturing (Pittsburgh)
- Uber Eats
- Walmart – Cranberry Twp. and New Castle locations
- Also check other delivery companies
- Check Indeed.com – it is recommended that you create a free account
- Check Linkedin job search – it is recommended that you create a free account
- Check other online job listings, as well as employment agencies.
Recovery from Substance or Emotional Addiction
For help dealing with recovery from addiction, or living with a family member struggling with addiction, go to recoveratvictory.com. Please note: due to COVID-19, Victory Group is now meeting remotely via webex, a free online meeting program. Please sign up for one of our existing groups to receive information.
- For help with learning how to set healthy boundaries in your relationships, Dr. Henry Cloud is offering a 14-day free trial to his mentoring lessons.
Relational Wisdom 360 is offering free emotional intelligence/relational wisdom training during the COVID-19 crisis.
Overcoming Fear, Worry, and Health Issues
For further help with overcoming fear, worry, or health issues, grab ahold of what God says in His Word. Remember, we are called to walk by faith and not by sight. Your faith will grow as you focus on His Word.