Help Your Neighbor
COVID-19 Food Distribution
To care for our community in response to the COVID-19 situation, Victory Family Church is operating as a food distribution center, Monday through Saturday. We are a drop-off location for people to donate non-perishables, as well as a pick-up location for those in need of food.
How you can serve
Along with food donations, we’re in need of teams to collect the food items (drive-through style), and teams to organize the items that come in each day. If you’re available and willing, help us show the love of God to our community by signing up for a day/shift.
- Drop off your non-perishable food donations (food recommendation list below) from 10 am – 2 pm, Monday through Saturday. After hours, place donations in the white bins under the patio roof at the children’s cafe on the north side of the building.
- Help collect incoming donations from 10 am – 2 pm (shifts available), Monday through Saturday.
- Sort and bag food donations 2 – 4 pm, Monday through Saturday
Please note: if you don’t see the project you’re looking for, it has probably reached the maximum number of people required and has been closed. Check back often for new opportunities.
In need of food?
Stop by the church between 10 am – 2 pm Monday through Saturday and we will deliver a bag of groceries to your vehicle.
Recommended Food Donations
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, etc)
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Pasta & sauce
- Soups (dehydrated or canned)
- Macaroni & cheese
- Rice or quinoa
- Canned fruit, vegetables, beans
- Instant potatoes
- Condiments (dressings, ketchup, mustard, etc)
- Instant mixes (pancake, brownies, cake)
- Breakfast items (cereal, oatmeal, grits)
- Jello or pudding
- Toiletries (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, etc.)
- Baby supplies (diapers, baby wipes)