We’re committed to creating a safe worship experience. Please see our campus specific protocols below.
Cranberry Twp.Please manage your own health by being comfortable to wear a mask as you like while physically distancing as needed.
MeadvillePlease manage your own health by being comfortable to wear a mask as you like while physically distancing as needed.
New CastlePlease manage your own health by being comfortable to wear a mask as you like while physically distancing as needed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here to get answers to some frequently-asked questions
What precautions can I take?
- If you don’t feel well or are in an at-risk category, please join us for church online.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
What if I am a Dream Team member that directly works with COVID patients?
- You are more than welcome to come back and serve at any of our Victory Family Church campuses
- You are considered safe to be around as long as you continue to take the proper safety measures and follow protocols when around people
What’s the protocol if a staff member is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Staff member is sent home and seeks medical attention.
Staff member notifies HR of professional diagnosis.
Negative test result
- Staff member must remain symptom free for 24 hours (without using fever reducing medication) and other symptoms have improved before returning to work.
Positive test result
- Staff member should stay at home and follow direction of physician.
- Remain out of work for up to 10 days since symptoms first appeared, remain symptom free for 24 hours (without fever-reducing medicine) and other symptoms have improved.
- HR will notify individuals who had close contact while maintaining confidentiality of infected employee.
- Negative test result