How to give
Whether you bring your tithe or give an offering, your contribution results in the greatest return on investment—changed lives. Read below to see the many ways you can give.
Online giving is simple, secure, and convenient. Give as a guest or start an online account to give a one-time gift or to set up recurring giving with your checking account, debit, or credit card. Click here for detailed online giving instructions.
Benefits of an online account:
- Set up recurring gifts
- Register for events and make contributions on desktop or mobile
- Keep track of your events, small groups, and contributions
- Click here to create an account
Give by text
Giving by text is quick, secure, and charged to your credit card—not your phone bill. Read below to learn how to get started:
- Text your donation amount to phone number 724.209.1152.
- The first time you text, you’ll receive a link to register.
- Complete this one-time registration and save this phone number for future giving.
- The next time you’re ready to give, simply text the amount to the same phone number.
- You’ll receive a confirmation each time you give through text.
If you ever need to change your credit card information, text “reset” to 724.209.1152. Click here for detailed instructions on resetting.
If you want to give directly to the FullFilled Capital Campaign, add the word “Full” after the amount.
Other ways to give
You can give by cash or by check during all regular weekend services. If you’re giving by check, please make it out to “Victory Family Church.”
Please send mailed gifts to Victory Family Church, Attention: Accounting, 21150 Route 19, Cranberry township, PA 16066.
Assets and Stock Donations
*Victory is committed to honoring God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical practices, and full accountability to ensure that the financial integrity of Victory Family Church remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process. In addition, an annual audit is performed by an independent certified public accounting firm. Victory is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. ECFA is an accreditation agency that is dedicated to helping Christian ministries uphold high standards for responsible stewardship.